Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Post no. 004: Hosting

Hello Again.
So, I got my domain but hosting still not finalized. So I was looking for some free hosting provider and find some good ones. Start using the old 'Byethost.com' with my domain name. After a very small time (like 25-30 days), byethost banned me for using higher resources. Then I went to another free hosting which was regularly down for maintenance and ban its users after 3 days of inactivity. Again my site goes down. And I moved from all kinds of free hosting also. One thing I've learned, "No service is free and it'll never be. Every service will cost you. One way or another."
Then I came to know about a Bangladeshi company named InnovateBlu who are new and their service is good. They also offer so many other services like domain registration, DNS, Web Development and much more. I'm using their service for almost 3 years without any big issue.
There are also so many other good hosting providers like:
  1. Bluehost
  2. Inmotionhosting
  3. Godaddy
  4. 1 & 1
  5. Hostgator
etc.
So that is all about hosting for now. I'll write about Joomla & some of its extensions (components, modules, plugins) used in developing the site in future posts. Thanks for stopping by. Se you all in near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment